Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580"

Helfe beim Thema Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello folks! So my system crashed the second time, due to a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD. I looked at the dumpfiles with BlueScreenView, but... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von The_Riesi, 6. Januar 2018.

1. The_Riesi
    The_Riesi Gast

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580"

Hello folks!

So my system crashed the second time, due to a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD. I looked at the dumpfiles with BlueScreenView, but "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" is not a very helpful clue. Normally it tells almost directly what created the error, but not this time...

I hope somebody of you is more skilled at analyzing dumpfiles and is willing to look into it. If not just tell me some tools so I can do it myself.
    For example is there a tool to compare similarities in multiple dumpfiles?

Minidumpfiles:

Newest Dump

Older Dump

Thanks in advance,
    Riesi

Weiterlesen...

#1 The_Riesi, 6. Januar 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" - Ähnliche Themen - crashed the second

Forum Datum

The surface pen2 slim has two vibration options. What does the second option do?

The surface pen2 slim has two vibration options. What does the second option do?: In the settings of ther surface pen2, you can enable "vibrate while interacting with device" checkbox over intensity. What does this setting do. I dont seefeel any changes when activating it. :/I thought it would vibrate when i open or close windows on dekstop or drag an drop folders or...

Surface 6. September 2023

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages without me doing anything. This was during guarantee. So I got a new one. Obviously the new one wasn´t really new and now the Display broke just two...

Surface 3. Juli 2020

Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter...

Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter...: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows as I had network problems with the previous version and I was unable to use it anymore, so I've reset windows in safety mode. Now I just noticed that the "Activate Windows" watermark popped up, but in the setting it doesn't allow me to activate windows or...

Windows 10 Support 24. Januar 2019

ntoskrnl bluescreens

ntoskrnl bluescreens: Hi, Ich habe seitdem ich von Linux auf Windows gewechselt bin ca alle 3 Tage einen Bluescreen. Setup: Windows 10 auf einem Lenovo t460s mit erweitertem RAM (zu den 4gb onboard stecken noch 16 gb zusätzlich drin). Zuerst traten die Bluescreens immer dann auf wenn ich den Rechner aus dem...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2018

No Connection with the Ethernet

No Connection with the Ethernet: Im German and so I writh it in my language Mein Computer ist zwar mit dem LAN-Kabel verbunden, doch es steht da, dass das Netzwerk nicht identifiziert ist und das ich keine Internetverbindung habe. Das selbe ist mit meinem WLAN, nur dass ich damit verbunden bin und auch da steht, das ich eine...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2016

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Nach gut zwei Wochen Intensivnutzung des neuen Lumia 950 Dual SIM will ich mal ein Fazit ziehen, Punkte beschreiben, die andere nachvollziehen können oder auch gerne den einen oder anderen Hinweis entgegennehmen, wie ich dieses oder jenes unerwünschte Verhalten abstellen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Dezember 2015

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers: [IMG]I am despritetly searching for the place where the wallpaper for the lockscreen with the mountains, the lake and the backpack was taken. Windows please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! Any hints are appreciated Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2015

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden