Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly

Helfe beim Thema Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I've been having this problem since I reset my windows, my disc drive was broken and I couldn't do anything, so then I replaced my disc with... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von okmanwhy420, 28. Januar 2022.

1. okmanwhy420
    okmanwhy420 Gast

Hello, I've been having this problem since I reset my windows, my disc drive was broken and I couldn't do anything, so then I replaced my disc with another one and got a new weird windows 10, I should have gotten it from the official microsoft site, but I got it from a random unknown site, which is outdated, just so you know I had the official windows 10 before I reset, so basically my task bar randomly freezes for 20 seconds and then just refreshes, and any apps that are running like chrome or games also freeze up for like 20 seconds, and then when "End the process?" pops up, that freezes too

Weiterlesen...

#1 okmanwhy420, 28. Januar 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly - Ähnliche Themen - Browser and Taskbar

Forum Datum

Taskbar zeigt sich nicht

Taskbar zeigt sich nicht: Ich hab die Taskleiste auf automatisch ausblenden eingestellt, da sollte sie ausgeblendet sein, doch wenn man mit dem Cursor in die nähe kommt sich wieder einblenden, tut sie aber nicht. Mit der Windowstaste kann ich sie dann wieder einblenden aber das ist bisschen nervig. Außerdem funktioniert...

Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens 15. Juni 2022

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant: Nach der Installation und dem Spielen von Valorant für 2 Tage stürzt mein Valorant und jedes andere Spiel abIch weiß nicht, warum vielleicht ein Treiberproblem, das ich wirklich nicht weiß Ich habe versucht: Neuinstallation der Spiele, cmd sfc, dism, chkdsk, Neuinstallation von Vanguard, DDU ......

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2022

Browser ändern Mikrofonpegel

Browser ändern Mikrofonpegel: Seit ein paar Wochen habe ich das Problem, dass Webseiten, welche auf mein Mikrofon zugreifen, ständig den Pegel ändern und ich dadurch teilweise unangenehm laut oder total leise bin. Dies passiert bei jedem Browser Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge und ich habe auch nach mehreren Lösungen im...

Windows 10 Support 17. Mai 2021

Browser der Suche ändern

Browser der Suche ändern: Ich habe als Standartbrowser Opera eingestellt, aber wenn ich etwas mit der Suchleiste suche oder etwas in anderen Internet-Tabs mache, startet es immer Edge! Als Antwort heißt es nur, ich soll die Standartsuchmaschine umstellen, welche bereits auf Opera steht. Wie kann ich das ändern?...

Windows 10 Support 8. Mai 2021

Start- and Taskbar-Layout

Start- and Taskbar-Layout: Hi. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with deploying a Taskbar- and Startmenulayout via Group Policy. I have a User Group Policy that tries to apply a partial Startlayout and a Taskbar-Layout to our Devices. The xml file is located on the computer locally (but I have tried using a...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2017

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar: So I wanted to change the standard browser from chrome to edge but when i did all the icons on the desktop and taskbar started blinking and the standard browser still didnt change. I tried restarting the pc and changing the browser back to chrome but it didn't help. What can I do? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juli 2017

Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly

Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly: For a couple of days there has been a unknown program randomly opening in 1-4 hour intervals and then instantly closing so i don't even know what it is. I ran virus scans and uninstalled all programs I don't really need and it is still happening. Its becoming a problem during gaming as it puts...

Windows 10 Support 30. Mai 2017

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor: Dear Community, when i play a game in fullscreen on my main monitor, that fixes the mouse to it's screen, the taskbars on my side monitors (i have one left and right of my main) doesn't show the icons and clock anymore. So it's completely empty. Also the images on the screens don't update...

Windows 10 Support 16. August 2015

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden