Getting several Bluescreen errors need help

Helfe beim Thema Getting several Bluescreen errors need help in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, my PC randomly crashes ingame (CSGO) (30min to 1h playtime) and gives me the Bluescreen with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as error message. I am... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von alraca, 26. Dezember 2016.

1. alraca
    alraca Gast

Hello,

my PC randomly crashes ingame (CSGO) (30min to 1h playtime) and gives me the Bluescreen with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as error message.

I am trying to fix this problem a whole week already. First I did was installing the newest Drivers and Updates for my Windows 10 OS, GPU and Intel CPU. That did not help at all. I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64bit and downloaded all Drivers and Updates again.

I updated the Processor Drivers with the Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.6 and also with sdi-tool.org.

Both of these Tools and Windows Update itself are showing me that I have the latest Drivers and Updates installed.

I monitored my system with hwinfo while I was about 1h ingame in CSGO. (For reproducing the bluescreen with hwinfo)

it showed me that my average Temperature was around 74,62°C while maximum Temp was over 85°C for a short time.

My System specs: * CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k * CPU-Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 * Mainboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK rev1.0 (Bios Version: F8) * GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 * RAM: Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB kit 2400MHz CL11 * PSU: be quiet! Straight Power E10 600W * SSD: Curcial MX100 512GB

I never overclocked any of my Hardware, nor did I recently change anything.

HWINFO Logfile: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/YmP9NXPt/file.html

Furthermore I installed the latest Utillities and Updates from GIGABYTE for my mainboard (Appcenter, System InfoViewer, Bios Version upgraded from F6 to F8) V-Tune from this site:

http://www.gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4979#dl

After I did the BIOS Update and the small other software changes, my system got immediately frozen whenever I logged in my Windows account.

Sometimes it said DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION sometimes it said VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR as a Bluescreen error message. It was a pain because I couldn't even use the PC and try to fix it. I tried something in the BIOS and did a system restore (to 1 day before) but that didn't help at all. Then I Thought Ok i do a fresh install again but Windows aborted the installation because of an unwanted restart or something. However i can log in now to my PC. I don't know whether this is just one unique time or the problem got fixed somehow.

Next thing is, that the system is not creating any minidumps for the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. It did only create one minidump for the "not able to log in because instant crash" errors. I uploaded it here:

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/sz1F8g3Q/file.html

I am desperate and need help!

Thank you in Advance!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help - Ähnliche Themen - Getting several Bluescreen

Forum Datum

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Oktober 2023

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the problem either. USB can also not be recognized anymore, and because i have my internet connectuons...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juni 2023

I need help with some taskbar settings

I need help with some taskbar settings: I need help with some taskbar settings. I don't want "Battlefield 5" to always pop up on the taskbar *see attachement* and i don't know how i disable that for JUST that game so could someone help me with it? I'd appreciate it.

Windows 10 Allgemeines 2. Mai 2022

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts.

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts.: I´ve been having the annoying problem, that almost every hour my hp laptop freezes for a few seconds, then a bluesceen pops up for half a second so I can´t read it, and it restarts. After that the fan gets very loud for a while. Has anybody had that same problem? Thank you for any advice !...

Windows 10 Support 14. Dezember 2020

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

I need help repairing via .dmp file

I need help repairing via .dmp file: Hello there I've reinstalled Windows 10 Pro About two days ago, did a fresh Installation of it, yet my games like Black Ops 4 or Fallout 76 Keep crashing after About 10 minutes. I've downloaded the Windows Toolkit, but I do'nt understand what to do anyways. So I went to a Website that let me...

Windows 10 Support 19. Januar 2019

Ich brauche Hilfe bei Error-Net Help MSG2182

Ich brauche Hilfe bei Error-Net Help MSG2182: Als ich meinen Laptop startete, kam dieser Fehler auf, Net HelpMSG 2182 Ich habe es gegoogelt, aber ich kann nicht verstehen, was los ist, der Jargon, den sie benutzen, ist weit über mein Gehirn hinaus. Gott sei Dank weiß ich, dass die meisten von euch Leuten auf dieser Seite...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2018

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden