How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard

Helfe beim Thema How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; In 2004 there are new touch features like enhanced touch mode or so that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated if I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Martini Bianco, 24. August 2020.

1. Martini Bianco
    Martini Bianco Gast

In 2004 there are new touch features like enhanced touch mode or so that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated if I attach the keyboard again. for example, Windows Explorer behaves as if the computer is in Tablet mode

The thing is, my display is always a touch screen even if Keyboard is attached. So it is totally useless that the touch features get deactivated if keyboard is attached.

How can I let this features be always active. Because especially enhanced spacing in Explorer is really useful. But if it comes only at the cost of detaching the keyboard it is a really useless feature.

Can anyone explain like a registry hack or something to have this feature ON constantly?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Martini Bianco, 24. August 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard - Ähnliche Themen - How activate new

Forum Datum

How to access bios settings with Bluetooth Keyboard??

How to access bios settings with Bluetooth Keyboard??: Hello everyone,recently I had a few overclocking problems with my PC. I know this has nothing to do with my Windows 10 but my problem is, that I use the Surface keyboard via Bluetooth, no cable no nothing. And to access the bios settings before windows is starting, i need to press f2 on my...

Surface 6. März 2024

C.\ accidentally set to activate, repaired via boot USB - How to deactivate and boot from...

C.\ accidentally set to activate, repaired via boot USB - How to deactivate and boot from...: Good morning everybody,System: Windows 10I accidently activated my Windows Partition C:\ which resulted in the system being unable to boot. To solve this I created a boot USB and chose the repair option, which allowed me to boot the computer normally, again.However, my C:\ ist still set to...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2022

Touch Keyboard öffnet sich nicht

Touch Keyboard öffnet sich nicht: Guten Tag, da ich schon lange Zeit gesucht und schon viele Dinge ausprobiert habe, stelle ich selbst mal eine Frage. Auf dem PC befinden sich zwei Accounts: der Administrator-Account und ein Power-User-Account. Mit Defprof.exe kopiere ich das Profil des Administrator nach Default-User. Dann...

Windows 10 Support 31. März 2021

How do I activate Shoulder Taps?

How do I activate Shoulder Taps?: In the Microsoft Support article about the keyboard shortcuts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts I found this: Windows logo key + Ctrl + VOpen shoulder taps. Now, I tried to press Win + Ctrl + V, but nothing happened, so I want to know what are shoulder...

Windows 10 Support 15. September 2020

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click Next. ... Enter your first and last name. Click Next. ... Select a country or region. To get more...

Windows 10 Mobile 16. Mai 2019

how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os?

how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os?: Hello, I have the following problem: Due to problems with the Windows 1809 Update, I had to completly reinstall my Windows 10. On my old Windows 10 OS, I had some files which I encrypted (right-click on file -> properties -> advanced -> encrypt contents to secure data). I have a whole backup...

Windows 10 Support 12. April 2019

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen: Heyho Community, ich möchte die Entwicklerfunktionen von Windows 10 gerne deaktivieren. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund sind die Radio-Buttons deaktiviert. [IMG] Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? VIele Grüße, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden