How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself

Helfe beim Thema How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi! With a certain folder I want to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself. What I tried: 1) Allow for folder,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von gerstebad, 15. Juli 2017.

1. gerstebad
    gerstebad Gast

How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself

Hi!

With a certain folder I want to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself.

What I tried:
    1) Allow for folder, only: 'Read, Execute' + 'Show folder content' + 'Read' + 'Write'.
    Result: The user can create subfolders and files (ok), but also can rename the folder itself (not ok).
    2) Allow for folder, only: 'Read, Execute' + 'Show folder content' + 'Read' + 'Write', except 'Write attributes' or 'Write advanced attributes'.
    Result: The user cannot rename the folder itself (ok), he can create subfolders (ok), but he cannot create files (not ok).

How can I prevent the folder itself from being renamed, while subfolders and files can be created?
    Thank you for any useful hints in advance!

Kind regards,
    Gerald

Weiterlesen...

#1 gerstebad, 15. Juli 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself - Ähnliche Themen - How allow creation

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 8. März 2024

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...: I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux is less time consuming in the meantime. Just because microsoft is still going for more issues, than solutions.Just to squeeze more personal...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2023

Version of SQL Server - how to find?

Version of SQL Server - how to find?: Windows 10 - how to find the version of the installed SQL-Server? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. März 2020

Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it

Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it: Hallo, I have a backup of my old HDD drive saved on an external HDD with the following path: 'F:\T440P\C:', and yes, it is correct, the backup is in a sub-folder called 'C:'. The new SSD drive with the OS Windows 10 is installed and has the drive letter C. using the file explorer to access...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2019

Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the appearance of how it is at the moment (narrow) and how it was used to be (desired). Please let me know how this can be changed as I did not find any...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

Unable to set the DLL search path to the servicing stack folder.

Unable to set the DLL search path to the servicing stack folder.: Ok, ich hatte mein ursprüngliches Problem mal hier gepostet: http://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/internet-funktioniert-kaspersky-steam-geforce-etc/220a2885-b742-4f2b-a350-d71016fb5686?msgId=5ae225bd-d906-4439-a37b-8cf8ab2a34fe Dort wurde mir empfohlen, mit...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2016

How to report bugs of Windows 10?

How to report bugs of Windows 10?: Hello All, please could you tell me what is the correct way to report a bug in Windows 10? Thanks in advance Esox Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2015

How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden