MBR2GPT Can't boot

Helfe beim Thema MBR2GPT Can't boot in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have used the new tool to convert my MBR partition to GPT. After that I restarted and after BitLocker my PC froze. I tried restarting a few more... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von QSEV, 6. Mai 2017.

1. QSEV
    QSEV Gast

MBR2GPT Can't boot

I have used the new tool to convert my MBR partition to GPT. After that I restarted and after BitLocker my PC froze. I tried restarting a few more times and got a bluescreen saying inaccessible boot device. Systemrepair gets me to another bitlocker screen requesting the other code. I have it saved on an USB stick and it's the right one, but it says it can't unlock with that.

Is there anything that I can do besides a full reinstall?

I think I have everything backed up, but getting everything back to work would be a time consuming task, I don't even have a InstallerUSB anymore.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

MBR2GPT Can't boot

Die Seite wird geladen...

MBR2GPT Can't boot - Ähnliche Themen - MBR2GPT Can't boot

Forum Datum

Windows 10: Can't ping myself

Windows 10: Can't ping myself: Hello guys,Today I was trying to ping myself at my Windows 10 PC at home. However, when i tried to ping my local address I got an error. Nevertheless, when I tried to ping 8.8.8.8 it worked. The ICMP Firewall Rules are all allowed. VPN is disabled and no antivirus is installed. I am at the end...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2022

Windows Defender can't start

Windows Defender can't start: Hello,I got the notification that Windows Defender was not running. I already searched the internet, and tried several things. Status/Symptoms:- The service "Windows Defender Firewall" is set to automatic start, but isn't running state is empty. When I start it, I get the error: "Windows could...

Windows 10 Support 18. Mai 2022

Can't edit my hotspot

Can't edit my hotspot: Hey there, I tried to set up my hoptspot for the first time and there where all options editing the hotspots name, password and so on, but i couldn't activate it. There was no eroor message or something. After restarting my PC the options wheren't there anymore and i don't know what to do......

Windows 10 Support 23. Dezember 2020

Can't manage my Subscriptions

Can't manage my Subscriptions: Hello, I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but if I try to access the Website, it says that a problem has occurred and I shall try again. I have got this problem for over a month...

Windows 10 Support 18. Mai 2020

Mbr2GPT schlägt fehl mit layout conversion Fehler

Mbr2GPT schlägt fehl mit layout conversion Fehler: Hi zusammen, ich verwende Windows 10 1709 und bekomme beim Durchführen der Konvertierung folgenden Fehler: C:\WINDOWS\system32>mbr2gpt /convert /allowFullOS MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk. If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode. These...

Windows 10 Support 4. Juli 2018

Update 1803 mbr2gpt in der Eingabeaufforderung

Update 1803 mbr2gpt in der Eingabeaufforderung: Nach dem Update 1803 ist statt GPT der MBR aktiv und der Desktop wird nicht gefunden. Ich habe bereits alle bekannten Reparaturversuche unternommen einschließlich mbr2gpt in der Eingabeaufforderung. Unter validate allerdings kommt failed Disk 0; diskpart möchte ich nach Möglichkeit vermeiden,...

Windows 10 Insider 22. Juni 2018

Can't enter password in Windows 10

Can't enter password in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was completely fine until 3 months ago when I accidentally dropped some wine on the keyboard which stopped working next morning. I purchased an external keyboard and followed some instructions online to disable the...

Windows 10 Support 11. November 2017

Can't start Windows after update

Can't start Windows after update: After i clicked on update and shut down, the next day i try to turn it on and get an error 0xc0000225 that windows cant start. Tried system restore and like always, never works. Got an error that it wasnt successful. Tried resetting, didnt work. Tried to start in safe mode, cant. What can i...

Windows 10 Support 13. April 2017

MBR2GPT Can't boot [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden