Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD

Helfe beim Thema Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; What is the best and most affective way if i want to move the OS on an SSD Weiterlesen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Timon&P, 2. Dezember 2016.

1. Timon&P
    Timon&P Gast

What is the best and most affective way if i want to move the OS on an SSD

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD - Ähnliche Themen - Moving from hard

Forum Datum

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :: Hello Community, everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD Website. And i cant use then my AMD App anymore. But it installs the AMD App from the Microsoft Store with the Insider Driver. But the Insider Drivers are...

Windows 10 Insider 25. April 2020

inplace Upgrade Windows 10 from 1709 to 1809 faild

inplace Upgrade Windows 10 from 1709 to 1809 faild: We have to Upgrade aprox 2000 client computers from Windows 10 1709 to 1809. We want to Upgrade this computers with an inplace upgrade. I have downloaded the ISO image from Volume licensing; modify the install.wim file so it is suitable for us. This wim file works fine for me at the following...

Windows 10 Support 19. Juli 2019

A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk...

A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk...: Diese Meldung bekomme ich immer wieder, wenn ich versuche Windows auf meinem PC über einen bootfähigen USB-Stick zu installieren. Im Internet habe ich nirgendwo etwas gefunden, das mir hilft. Der häufig empfohlene Trick, den USB in einen anderen Anschluss zu stecken funktioniert bei mir nicht...

Windows 10 Support 13. Februar 2019

Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI

Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI: Hello, I tried to connect like above descripted, didn´t work. What to do ? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. November 2017

Was kann ich hier machen mir wird immer nur ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press...

Was kann ich hier machen mir wird immer nur ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press...: ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press amy key to shut down. Was kann mann machen ? Handy wird auch nicht vom PC erkannt ! Auch zurück stellen geht nicht ! Kann das Lumia 520 nicht mal für Notruf nutzen ! Wer kann helfen ? Sag schon mal Danke ! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 18. Mai 2017

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10: Hi, Since 2 days I am trying to Setup my new Surface book. I know how to Transfer files. But much more important is the tranfer of my Settings for Office and other Software. Here I feel left allone from Microsoft. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Timo Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2016

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC: Hi there, i want to migrate from one Windows 10 Notebook to another. Is there a tool, which transfers all data and also the installed software like Office, etc.? Thans for your help, Stefan Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 22. November 2015

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected: Initial situation (tested with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and XP): Create a persistent (!) network drive mapping (a.k.a. "Reconnect at logon") using the integrated/official "Map Network Drive" dialog . Now physically disconnect from the network folder (unplug the cable or shut down the target system)...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2015

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD [gelöst]