My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

Helfe beim Thema My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed. in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Moritz Schaefer, 24. Juli 2022.

1. Moritz Schaefer
    Moritz Schaefer Gast

Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.

Weiterlesen...

#1 Moritz Schaefer, 24. Juli 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed. - Ähnliche Themen - account got stolen

Forum Datum

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Februar 2024

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my last passwords.Also I'm loged in with that account with my old *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Windows 10 Support 21. Mai 2023

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...: i started getting this error after removing the virus from the details tab in task manager and this message keep popping up every 3 seconds please i want fix to this proplem Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 13. Oktober 2022

i got the ffnews virus can anyone help me please

i got the ffnews virus can anyone help me please: help ive been on a china website because of a youtuber talked about it being safe and now i cant get rid of the ffnews virus Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 20. Mai 2021

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2021

Hello I got a Problem Pre-Ordering Minecraft: Dungeons

Hello I got a Problem Pre-Ordering Minecraft: Dungeons: If i want to buy the game an error message is appearing Its in german sorry :D Your payment cannot be processed.Please help I want to buy it with Mastercard [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2020

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ? https://i.imgur.com/9qbc2of.png thats how windows defender call it. btw if you want too know how i get this virus... dont open ports for Remote Desktop... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. November 2018

Email ändern für Microsoft Konto im Web und an Windows Accounts

Email ändern für Microsoft Konto im Web und an Windows Accounts: Hallo. Ich würde gerne die E-Mail von meinem Microsoft Konto ändern. Also meine primäre Adresse für die Windows Anmeldung und MCP und auch Microsoft.com, etc etc.. Gibt es da eine Möglichkeit? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. August 2015

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden