Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account /...

Helfe beim Thema Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account /... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hallo, ich habe heute eine Email von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** erhalten, dass jemand wohl all meine... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von KRZ-1, 7. April 2020.

1. KRZ-1
    KRZ-1 Gast

Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account /...

Hallo, ich habe heute eine Email von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** erhalten, dass jemand wohl all meine Sicherheitsdaten ändert nicht dieser Account. Allerdings habe ich den Microsoft Account vor 2 Jahren schon dicht gemacht. Alle Links, führen ganz regulär zu Microsoft Seiten und auch die Überprüfung, ob ein Account mit der Mail-Adresse existiert, fällt negativ aus.

Des weiteren gibt es noch eine Zeile "If you don't recognize the Microsoft account ..…., you canclick hereto remove your email address from that account."

Folgt man dieser, so gibt es die Möglichkeit die Mail vom Account zu entfernen oder zu bestätigen, dass dies mein Account ist.

Aber das steht doch direkt im Widerspruch zur Aussage, dass kein Account mit der E-Mail Adresse existiert. Demnach möchte ich auch nicht die Mail Adresse entfernen, falls sich doch jemand irgendwie Zugang zu meinen Daten verschafft haben sollte und dies einfach so rumgeistern lassen.

Oder handelt es sich hierbei um eine ganz üble Phising-Mail?

Da ich absolut keine Kategorie sehe/finde, in die diese Frage passen soll, hoffe ich dass ich hier fündig werde oder weitergesandt werden kann.

Danke für jede Hilfe!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account /... - Ähnliche Themen - Someone started process

Forum Datum

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...: What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub?- 1E4-00002- SWV-00002- SWV-00003They are all being sold at the moment. But are there even any differences?Thanks! Weiterlesen...

Surface 12. November 2021

Is the a possibility to reset the Computer Account Password without local Admin Rights?

Is the a possibility to reset the Computer Account Password without local Admin Rights?: We have certain maschines, that we need to restore to a backup, in which the "Computer Account Password" is older than the latest one. Backups are taken 1-2 times a week, and sometimes the computer account password is changes 1 days after the backup, making the restore timeconsuming, since we...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2020

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and rendered the keyboard useless. The screen/tablet works perfectly fine. Weiterlesen...

Surface 2. August 2020

a javascript has occured the main process?

a javascript has occured the main process?: kann mir vieleicht jemand sagen was das zu bedeuten hat? [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/a-javascript-has-occured-the-main-process

Windows 10 Support 13. Mai 2020

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro: Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

the secret of society

the secret of society: Hallo zusammen, versuche es heute das erste Mal in einer Community, weil anders keine Lösung zu finden ist. Ich spiele seit 8 Monaten the Secret of Society. Seit 2 Wochen habe ich keine Verbindung zum Server, seit gestern sind meine Freunde weg, und ich komme keinen Level weiter. Habe Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2017

Low Volume turns of the sound for Headphones

Low Volume turns of the sound for Headphones: Example Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjXm5L1WH0 When the volume is too low, the Headphones just turn off. How to prevent that? The sound does not turn off at low volume for normal speakers aswell... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 7. August 2016

Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account /... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden