Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Helfe beim Thema Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016.

1. cpp-hacker
    cpp-hacker Gast

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Windows.PurchaseDialog_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.ConnectivityStore_1.1511.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    PackageFullName : windows.devicesflow_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Appconnector_1.3.3.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.AssignedAccessLockApp_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Windows.ContactSupport_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.SecondaryTileExperience_10.0.0.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6568.46121.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Thanks for the help,

Weiterlesen...

#1 cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... - Ähnliche Themen - Where can find

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 8. März 2024

How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?

How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?: minecraft isnt muted and i deleted every file of minecraft reinstalled it and it still doesnt work :/. I would really apreciate your help cause its like that for 4 weeks https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/how-can-i-fix-the-no-sound-bug-in-minecraft-windows-10

Windows 10 Support 6. Juni 2020

How can I make my own FFU??

How can I make my own FFU??: Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to Windows 10 Mobile. Are there any existing FFUs for Lumia 535 RM-1089? If yes, please send me a link to the file to download it. If no, then how can I get...

Windows 10 Mobile 24. Dezember 2019

How can i find my threads please?

How can i find my threads please?: Hi. Since this german page is not working i have to ask you in english. Where i can find my posted thread please? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. September 2019

How can I enable wake abilities of a USB device in Windows 10 Professional?

How can I enable wake abilities of a USB device in Windows 10 Professional?: It's driving me mad that I can't check the "allow this device to wake the computer" checkbox in the energy tab: [IMG] This device should be able to do so looking at it's capabilities: [IMG][IMG] I'm looking for a way to edit the registry to enable the greyed out box. Please someone help...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2018

Windows 10 where can i download windows

Windows 10 where can i download windows: I have a licens key for Windows but where can i download windows? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. August 2016

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC: Hello everyone! I have a Problem with my current Windows 10 PC. My Win10 PC crashed several weeks ago so that I couldn't log in to my Account. (I couldn't even write my Product Key down anywhere because the crash happened unexpectedly) I made recovery drive with my USB-Stick to reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 20. September 2015

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden