Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Helfe beim Thema Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016.

1. cpp-hacker
    cpp-hacker Gast

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Windows.PurchaseDialog_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.ConnectivityStore_1.1511.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    PackageFullName : windows.devicesflow_6.2.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Appconnector_1.3.3.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.AssignedAccessLockApp_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Windows.ContactSupport_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.SecondaryTileExperience_10.0.0.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    PackageFullName : microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6568.46121.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Thanks for the help,

Weiterlesen...

#1 cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... - Ähnliche Themen - Where can find

Forum Datum

Windows 10. How can I modify TCP retransmission timeout.

Windows 10. How can I modify TCP retransmission timeout.: Hallo! I use PowerShell get-netTcpSetting. The default InitialRtoMs value is 3,000, or 3 seconds. By default, a connection request is retried 2 times. The total time-out is (3+6+12) seconds, or 21 seconds. I want to reduce InitialRtoMs to 500 ms. Unfortunately Set-NetTCPSetting not...

Windows 10 Support 22. Januar 2019

How can I enable wake abilities of a USB device in Windows 10 Professional?

How can I enable wake abilities of a USB device in Windows 10 Professional?: It's driving me mad that I can't check the "allow this device to wake the computer" checkbox in the energy tab: [IMG] This device should be able to do so looking at it's capabilities: [IMG][IMG] I'm looking for a way to edit the registry to enable the greyed out box. Please someone help...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2018

Windows 10 where can i download windows

Windows 10 where can i download windows: I have a licens key for Windows but where can i download windows? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. August 2016

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Problem, how can I fix it? / Was kann ich dagegen machen?

"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Problem, how can I fix it? / Was kann ich dagegen machen?: Hello windows community, hopefully you can help me. My Problem is the following: I often see Bluescreens (watch the Foto) caused by the problem called "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA". The Problem sucks, because it doesn't come every time. Most the time it pops up after the first 10 Minutes....

Windows 10 Support 24. Juni 2016

How can i reset my windows 10 password

How can i reset my windows 10 password: Hi How can i reset my windows 10 password. I forget the password and i can't login to my pc. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Mai 2016

Wie kann ich den Edge-Browser direkt im Private-Modus starten? (How can I start the Edge...

Wie kann ich den Edge-Browser direkt im Private-Modus starten? (How can I start the Edge...: Wie kann ich den Edge-Browser direkt im Private-Modus starten? Gibt es dafür einen Trick / eine Startoption? (How can Istart Microsoft Edge Browser (Windows 10) directly inprivatemode?) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Februar 2016

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC: Hello everyone! I have a Problem with my current Windows 10 PC. My Win10 PC crashed several weeks ago so that I couldn't log in to my Account. (I couldn't even write my Product Key down anywhere because the crash happened unexpectedly) I made recovery drive with my USB-Stick to reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 20. September 2015

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I... [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. microsoft.aad.brokerPlugin