Win10 - newest upgrade NOT working (task bar)

Helfe beim Thema Win10 - newest upgrade NOT working (task bar) in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello everyone. I'm sorry for my language, but at the moment I'm not really in a good mood. I'm using a Chromebook to write here, since my PC has to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Neela-Luna, 9. Februar 2018.

1. Neela-Luna
    Neela-Luna Gast

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry for my language, but at the moment I'm not really in a good mood.

I'm using a Chromebook to write here, since my PC has to revert back to the old version *again*...

(old version is 1703. Don't know to which version it wanted to "upgrade" again)

I would understand, if it affects specific computers, because of hardware issues or whatever, but this BUG affects all of my Windows computers, laptops, whatsoever. The only device which seems to work for now and I wouldn't even know how to revert back, is my Windows phone.

It always happens after the newest "Upgrade".
    On my Laptop it happened in January 2018, On my computer now in February. And I've got another device which was "upgraded" in December already.

Everything works fine in the beginning, but then, after a restart, *it* happens and I basically can't use the task bar anymore. Nothing works there. No start menu, no right click, nothing.

Key combos like win + r or ctrl + alt + del still work, but won't help much in order to "repair" the newly "upgraded" Win10.

I can start the command line in admin mode via the task manager. But the command which is found all over the internet "sfc /scannow" won't work either. It tells me the same error message on all computers. Something with "windows resource protection could not start the repair service".

It works perfectly after I revert to the old version. I also tried to check the services.msc, but the service mentioned is started and the sfc command also won't work after stopping and restarting that service.

Seriously... That crap happening to all of my computers tells me that there is something really buggy with that messy upgrade. How can it be that such a bug is not found during testing? I mean the start menu is probably the most used thing on Windows.

It could very well be that other things are messed up as well, but since the task bar problem already drives me back to the old version, I can't say anything about that.

I paused the upgrade on all of my computers for now and I hope you really get your things together and fix that until I *have* to upgrade again in a month.

That **** really drives me towards Linux more and more.

And what makes this even worse is, that Windows then screws up some other applications in the process of reverting back.

Does anyone have the same/similar issues and has a solution for them?

(Hmm in der Hitze des Gefechts habe ich unter der falschen Sprache geantwortet... Keine Ahnung wie ich das verschiebe...)

Weiterlesen...

#1 Neela-Luna, 9. Februar 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Win10 - newest upgrade NOT working (task bar) - Ähnliche Themen - Win10 newest upgrade

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Sound not working red x

Sound not working red x: Hallo, ich habe schon seit 4 Monaten das Problem mit meinem Sound. Ich habe Windows 10. Es zeigt immer red x. Ich kann nichts hören und Mikrofon funktioniert auch nicht. Im Geräte Manager habe ich keine Sound. Erst wenn ich Ausgeblendete Geräte anzeigen mache -> Dann kommt [ATTACH]...

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2020

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

my new windows 10 new aniversery updation not working

my new windows 10 new aniversery updation not working: my new windows 10 updation not woprkin when restarting start 91% complete system struck down then further not going Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 4. Oktober 2016

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Win10 - newest upgrade NOT working (task bar) [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden